Jamie Dornan After Fifty Shades Role

by - aprilie 23, 2014

"I'm tired. I'm tired," Dornan, 31, told the Guardian UK in a piece published Monday, April 21, further reflecting on a "mad year, professionally, personally." The Irish hunk, who welcomed a baby girl in November with wife, singer Amelia Warner, explained: "Right now I don't need to work if there's nothing that I want to do. I've done three jobs back to back. Let's see how they are received. If there's nothing I want to do, I'll just play golf and change [diapers]."

"There are a couple of classic knots I know now," he told the Guardian, "and I've put them to good use far too many times recently. In fact I'd like to do a job where I don't have to tie women to beds."

"I never felt I was trying to prove anything apart from to myself," he revealed. "Although it looks like I've only been acting a few years, we're talking hundreds and hundreds of failed auditions. I look back on it now and I don't know how anyone gets through the rejection."

"The whole thing's ridiculous," Dornan said of the hype he's received for his starring role. "It's just all a bit silly the way it works," he added, while pausing and reflecting, "I think I could lose my mind."

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. Sincer, nu! Nu m-a atras. Nu inca, cel putin 3:)
      - Diana

      Ștergere
    2. Eu am citit primul volum si mi se pare ca exagereaza prea mult cu chestiile alea. Sunt curioasa cum va iesi filmul.

      Ștergere
  2. Eu am citit toata seria si chiar mi-a placut, desi au fost momente cand doream sa le dau foc. :)))) De-abia astept filmul!! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Sincera sa fiu, nu m-a atras deloc seria, dar otusi vreau sa vad ecranizarea. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere